U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Has anyone usedWeston’s Diploma Parchment paper?

Re: Has anyone usedWeston’s Diploma Parchment paper?

This paper was discussed on this list back in November:
http://www.usask.ca/lists/alt-photo-process-l/200611/msg00336.html

I'm also hearing it's great for cyanotype from several sources.

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net