From: K M cyanotype@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 15:58:57 -0500
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Has anyone used Weston’s Diploma Parchment paper?

Has anyone used Weston's Diploma Parchment paper for alt-photo processes?
Couldn't find mention of it in the list archives.

"Weston's Diploma Parchment for Platinum-Palladium Photo Printing"
http://www.butlerdearden.com/Weston.aspx

I'd never heard of it before today. It seems to be new, and I'm
willing to try a sample with cyanotype and VDB.

Back to lurking,

Karen Molloy

(P.S. Hi to all who might remember me here on the list many years ago.
I still print, and I occasionally lurk here.)