U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Tricolor gum printers?

Re: Tricolor gum printers?

Katherine,

I am sure it is just one of those temporary cases of blanking out that you are experiencing..... I hope you survive the episode and reality come flooding back to you soon!

Now I understand contemporary gum printers—but I am not quite sure what you mean by serious?  Do you mean no sense of humor? or People who are serious about their art work?  or........do you mean that if they use Cyanotype for one of the layers they aren't serious, thus a serious tri color gum printer would only use 3 layers of gum?

Let me see if I can rack my brain here for a moment and assist you in providing a richer list of people.... hmmmmmm uhhhhhhhhhh oh gosh...hmmmm golly gee.......

YIKES! I almost fell out of my chair with a sudden revelation.....

Perhaps..... these names will help?  Though some usually use cyanotype, I know they are switch hitters and can do full color gum with gum alone....

Sam Wang?
Christine Anderson?
Judy Seigel?

I know I am leaving some people out.... but those are the first that pop into my little head...

Looking forward to seeing their listings on your website!  :)

Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives
PDNPrint : Precision Digital Negatives
Mark I. Nelson Photography