From: Ender100@aol.com [mailto:Ender100@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 11:11 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: the look of tricolor vs CMYK

Keith,

I've seen your blacks.....and they are far from dead.... they aren't even on the critical list! hehehehe

Maybe we should have a name that gum print technique contest....... but I think we did that once.

If printing CMYK, one could mix a black that would have a lot of life in it.... if nothing else, stir in some yeast—that will put some life in it....

Keith, do you call your prints quadgums? Quad Color Gums?  Keith-O-Graphs?

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com