U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | 11x14 Palladio U.V. Light Source for Cheap (I think)

11x14 Palladio U.V. Light Source for Cheap (I think)

Yet another thing I've found (and need to get rid of) is a Palladio Company (remember them?) 11x14 U.V. light source.

Not sure what it's worth but it's in great shape and all 8 U.V. bulbs light just fine. I purchased this new back in the later '80s when I could no longer rely on S. Cal. sun for printing needs. It's metal and makes a nice impression on a studio or classroom situation. One word of caution: in my experience, though the Palladio Company called it "11x14", it is better suited to expose 8x10 or smaller negs.

Would a $250 plus shipping (U.S. only please) price strike anyone's fancy? I'll throw in a small, metal 11x17 light table. Such a deal!

First email to info@danburkholder.com takes it away. Or, if I'm way out of line on the price (be honest now) let me know and we can haggle. Of course, if it's priced too low, feel free to offer more. ;^)

Thanks for letting me clear the shelves as we pack. I hope we don't do this again for a looooong time.

Dan

-------
www.DanBurkholder.com
www.TinyTutorials.com