U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: the look of tricolor vs CMYK

Re: the look of tricolor vs CMYK

On Wed, 31 Jan 2007, Ender100@aol.com wrote:

Thanks Sandy—that was great!   And funny... I personally like a lot of the
characteristics of gum it has a very nice aesthetic.   Just think of the flap
that digital has caused—if it had appeared in the 19th century, a bunch of us
would have ended up being burned at the stake....or like a steak...

(the above paragraph is ready for Judy Seigel to proofread)

Sandy's quotes are fabulous...(for extra credit he could give the citations, however).

But gum printers don't need to think they're the only ones picked on. Let us not forget the one about--- wasn't it Whistler ?(I think that uranium glaze is source of my mental problem) who sued the guy who said his paintings were a pot of paint thrown in the public's face (???) So Whistler sued and was awarded... a farthing !

J.