U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Uranium Nitrate

RE: Uranium Nitrate

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: RE: Uranium Nitrate
  • From: C.Breukel@lumc.nl
  • Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 09:14:52 +0100

Hi Bob,

Good that you chimed in (is that the correct expression?), to straighten
the facts. I do not have any Uranylnitrate left, I did have 1,5 or maybe
2 kg (given to me by an private person..!). I have used some, I believe
I have send you 250 grams, as well as Liam Lawless. One year ago we
moved the lab to a new location, I decided to dispose it in a proper
way, wasn't too happy to store it again, due to it's toxisity, although
I have the means and the knowledge to work with it.

Best,

Cor

Page