U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Weston, cyanoytpe, curves, lights, and densitometry

Re: Weston, cyanoytpe, curves, lights, and densitometry

> Camden is currently calibrating his platinum on it and has gotten deep
> deep
> blacks.

I'm sot sure yet whether it's the paper or the new palladium mixture (I'll
be testing that tomorrow).  But in either case, I'll vouch for this paper
too.  I've been getting beautiful results (by the way, thanks to those who
helped me through my first palladium mixing endeavor off-list).

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net