U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Speaking of Workshops in Philadelphia...

Speaking of Workshops in Philadelphia...

The week following the f295 Symposium I will be teaching 3 workshops for
Project Basho in Philadelphia:

Sunday April 29 - One-Day Gum Over Platinum Workshop. This is an intensive
one-day workshop intended for experienced platinum/palladium printers that
want to get up-to-speed quickly with the gum over platinum process.
<http://www.projectbasho.org/workshops/2007spring/onedaygum.html>

May 1-3 - Intermediate Platinum/Palladium Plus Gum Over Platinum. Intended
for beginners, this workshop will help you refine your platinum/palladium
skills and also provide a thorough introduction to the gum over platinum
process. <http://www.projectbasho.org/workshops/2007spring/pdintermed.html>

May 4-5 - Introduction to Wet Plate Collodion.  With the continued demise
of traditional films, wet plate collodion is currently experiencing a
resurgence in popularity. In this workshop you will learn to make
ambrotypes, tintypes and wet plate negatives and how to incorporate this
process in your own photography.
<http://www.projectbasho.org/workshops/2007spring/collodion.html>

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me off-list. Costs and
signup instructions are on the Project Basho website.

Kerik Kouklis
www.kerik.com

http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE