U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: gravure

RE: gravure

Hi Jon,
Thanks for the reply, she mentioned both methods, I think she just wants to
get started and see how it goes. Do you have experience in either process?

Jack,
If you can send me contact info for this person I would appreciate that, yes
I did mean web site or publication.

Thanks,

Scott B. Weber
Associate Professor of Photography