U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: NuArc Happy Dance!

Re: NuArc Happy Dance!

Hi Chris,

All that information is definitely wirth a lot more than 4 cents!  By
the way, I got your book a couple of days ago... that was seriously
FAST shipping, and it looks wonderful!  can't wait to get gumming, BUT
I must figure out this gravure thing a bit first.

My aquatint screen was shipped Friday so I should have it monday or
tuesday (from Dan Weldon).  Also, same timing for OHP film for the
inkjet (epson 1280).

Your description of the solarplate prints ..." creamy whites" and
"rich blacks", makes me drool.  At heart I am really a printmaker, and
that's what my BFA is in, but not having a press, I've just
concentrated on painting for 20-some years.  NOW however, for the
first time in my life i have my own press.  To be able to combine my
love of photography and printmaking... Oh Joy :o)

Thank you again for all the great detailed information.  I'm printing
this out to keep by my side this week as i start testing.

susan

www.dalyvoss.com