U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Wrinkled Prints

Re: Wrinkled Prints

Rita,

I had similar problems working with papyrus; I would leave it hanging
overnight and find it curled up into a ball.  Here's how I ended up
dealing with it.

I would hang it with clothespins in each corner for about 20 minutes (if
your paper's really thin, you'll probably need less time) until it was
fairly dry, but still damp.  Then I wrapped it in blotting paper and
pressed it overnight.  It was dry the next morning and wrinkle free.

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net