U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Wrinkled Prints

Re: Wrinkled Prints

Rita, I was thinking along the lines of what Dave says.  Painters who
work in watercolor stretch their paper that way to keep it from
buckling when wet.  Actually what they do is to soak the paper, then
stretch it and let it dry.  Then they paint.

What I find strange is that the problem has gotten worse lately.  True
that it may be our current weather in the N.E., but it might be a
different batch of paper, too.  Different sizing, or materials or
whatever.  So many variables...  Hope you figure it out soon.

Susan

www.dalyvoss.com