From: Don Bryant [mailto:dsbryant@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 8:41 AM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: RE: wiping KM73 polymer plates

Hi Jon,

What a fascinating thread you guys have going.

I've noticed that so far people have mentioned digital negatives for use
with Solar Plates. But what about traditional in camera negatives? Is
there a specific density range that is desired for film work? Apologies
if this has been addressed already.

Thanks,

Don Bryant