U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Sam Wang Leu Gallery Nashville TN Show ?

Sam Wang Leu Gallery Nashville TN Show ?

I'm planning on being in Nashville on Saturday, Feb. 10, and would like to see Sam Wang's show. Could someone please provide more details about his show at the Leu Gallery. I know it closes on the 15th but I have not been able to find out out much. The gallery web site hasn't been updated since last year and my phone calls have gone unanswered. I would particularly like to know the gallery hours. Any help would most appreciated. Feel free to reply offline.

Thanks, Jeff Morris