U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Sam Wang Leu Gallery Nashville TN Show ?

Re: Sam Wang Leu Gallery Nashville TN Show ?

Jeff,

The gallery is in the Leu Art Center on Belmont Universiy campus, 1900 Belmot Blvd in Nashville. It's open on Saturday from 9 to 5, and Sunday afternoons.

I'll be giving a talk about my work on the 13th at 3:30. Then the closing reception is at 3:30 on the 15th. I'm assured that tere will be a lot of food!

Hope to see you here - I'm Visiting Artist here using their Epson 9800 printer for some of my images. So if you give me a call - 864.506.0196, I can meet you at the gallery.

Best,
Sam Wang