U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Hello

Re: Hello

Jack,

I only got your mail by accident , as I decided to check my old e- mail address.

I believe I sent you the new one, or at least the computer should have done so.

I will call today, Sunday, with lots of news...

Meanwhile

carlos@gasparinho.com

or

carlos@carlos-g.com are the new addresses.