U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Photopolymer Plate Options

Photopolymer Plate Options

Was just reading through my stockpile of list emails on this topic and found
myself a bit confused. It I'm following correctly, I have these options for
making photopolymer plates that are "developed" using water:

Solarplate (This is the plate I've been toying with)
Dan Welden

Printight (Keith Taylor's recommendation)
Toyobo

Printight DF
Toyobo

EcoEtch KM73 (Jon Lybrook's recommendation)
Boxcar Press

Also, I get that the plate base thickness factors into the depth of etching,
but not sure how. Can anyone enlighten me?

Mark