U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Gums Korea, a message of thanks to Halvor Bjørngård

Gums Korea, a message of thanks to Halvor Bjørngård

A few weeks ago Halvor Bjørngård posted a link, http://photoclass.new21.net/Exhibition_2006/December.html showing the gum prints of Prof Lim Yang-Hwan and I enquired if a book was available. Unfortunately there wasn't but Halvor very kindly managed to find a copy of the exhibition catalogue and posted (mailed) it to me at his expense. It arrived this morning. I'm truly grateful to Halvor for his kindness. This list rocks!

John.

www.johnbrewerphotography.com

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. Anaïs Nin.