U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Wrinkled Prints

RE: Wrinkled Prints

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: RE: Wrinkled Prints
  • From: Gawain Weaver <gawain.weaver@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 17:34:52 -0500

Just to throw another possibility in there, don’t know if it will work for your application—you might try drying between pellon/hollytex and felts (printer’s felts)—this will maintain a moderately planar paper without making it too flat and without pressing wrinkles into creases. They’re just a little more gentle than blotters. Adjust the weight on top to your liking.

Gawain