From: Ritab19106@aol.com [mailto:Ritab19106@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 5:22 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Wrinkled Prints

Dave,

Thanks for the additional suggestions.  Will the paste leave a residue on the back of the paper (Gampi) after I remove it?  Also, regarding detaching the paper before it's totally dry (to save more three dimensionality in the print), I find that seems to be when it wrinkles up the most;  when I dry the print in blotters and then take it out when it's almost dry, it curls right up, much more so than my other method which is to try to prints on screens with little stones weighing down the edges.

'Good thing we enjoy the challenges of the complications, right?

Rita