U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Wrinkled Prints

Re: Wrinkled Prints

In a message dated 2/12/2007 5:38:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, gawain.weaver@gmail.com writes:
you might try drying between pellon/hollytex and felts (printer’s felts
Gawain --

Thanks for joining this conversation.  I have tried pellon and it does work better than Blotters (mainly the paper doesn't stick to it the way it does to the blotters), but it never seems to dry in the pellon (I'm talking days...).  Am I doing something wrong?  And what is hollytex?  Would that be better (or is it a kind of pellon) and where might one purchase it?

Thanks,

Rita