U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Wrinkled Prints

Re: Wrinkled Prints

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007, Ender100@aol.com wrote:

Not to worry, Judy would have corrected it for ya hehehehe
Really Mark, if you think an upper echelon grammarian cares about other people's typos (especially one who's just had an upper echelon opthamologist shaving and stabbing her cornea) you, um -- OK here's one I just heard from my daughter: sound like you just fell off the turnip truck.

(Daughter didn't mean me, dearie, someone else, and that actually doesn't quite do it... but it's late and I have to get up early ... I'll get back to you.)

J.

<<and don't put the paste exactly on the edges but put it say 1 inch inward
(and you only need to apply the paste in narrow bad, like 1/4 inch wide). >

I meant to type "in narrow band" rather than "in narrow bad"

Dave

Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives
PDNPrint : Precision Digital Negatives