U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Photopolymer Plate Options

Re: Photopolymer Plate Options

Jon... the nuarc works like yours, with materials facing up, but
instead of glass in a frame, the glass is frameless, and attached with
hinges at the rear of the bed.  So... I will have to make a frame and
attach the Krene to that.

Thanks, now I have a plan!

susan

www.dalyvoss.com