U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: PT/PD MOGULS, MAESTROS & GURUS

Re: PT/PD MOGULS, MAESTROS & GURUS

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: PT/PD MOGULS, MAESTROS & GURUS
  • From: Richard Knoppow <dickburk@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 00:37:17 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

-----Original Message-----

   Nadeau generally knows what he is doing so I am somewhat surprized at his using Neblette as an authority. My experience is that Neblette had many errors in his books some of which got carried over from edition to edition.
    BTW, I have the first 6 editions and the later _Reprography_ or whatever it was called, done after Neblette's death but named in his honor. Having said that I am not sure where all the editions are having quite a few books stored away.

--
Richard Knoppow
dickburk@ix.netcom.com