U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | slightly OT - Epson V750-M how is this scanner?

slightly OT - Epson V750-M how is this scanner?

Does anyone use the Epson V750-M scanner? I'm really curious about the
scanner's performance. The reviews I see are really positive. The fact
it has a fluid mount tray option is what's really making me curious
about this scanner and it's price of under $1000 to scan up to 8"x10"
film. However, I don't see any reviews about using it as just a flatbed
scanner of prints which I have an interest in as well since I scan my
daguerreotypes.

So I would like to hear impressions by anyone out there that has tried
or uses this scanner.

Thanks,

Christopher Lovenguth
http://www.christopherlovenguth.com