Sent: Friday, February 16, 2007 1:59 PM
Subject: Re: OT - complaining (was Amazon for books)

I don't blame them for complaining.... I hate it when I have to do my business in the howling wind and snow!

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com

In a message dated 2/15/07 7:39:34 AM, susanvoss3@gmail.com writes:

the cat and dog
(who were dealing with their own traumas at having to do their
"business" in a howling snow and sleet storm, so maybe it's better to
just sneak off and do it in the house...).

Checked by AVG Free Edition.