From: Don Bryant [mailto:dsbryant@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 5:26 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: RE: Arches Aquarelle and Gum

Isn't that amazing. FWIW I think that Fabriano Artistico is absolutley
fabulous for cyanotype - I couldn't recommend it more highly for the
deep rich blue and its ability to take another coating and make the deep
blue even deeper.

I agree with Catherine, Fabriano Artistico Extra White works just fine
with traditional cyanotype.

Don Bryant