U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: unsubscribe alt-photo-process-l

Re: unsubscribe alt-photo-process-l

Son,
Yes, Judy says it like it is, but has a heart of gold and not tin.  She recently helped me with sourcing some rare earth material and has gone out of her way along with the help of veteran, Robert Schramm.  Could it be that Judy and Robert are like the caring, Aunt Em and Uncle Henry?  Each of them, looking out for our best interest, as we learn the photographic arts.  That's one of the best qualities of this forum, keeping it real and challenging individuals, like myself.  Enough conjecture!

And so the story goes...
Miss Gulch takes Toto away, by order of the sheriff, over the impassioned protests of Aunt Judy and Uncle Richard. Toto escapes and returns to Dorothy who is momentarily elated but soon realizes Miss Gulch will return. She decides to take Toto and run away in search of a better life "Somewhere, Over the Alternative Rainbow."

- Mark Booth