U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | "Raw" highlights for dummies ?

"Raw" highlights for dummies ?

Hi Judy and others,
I shoot raw files everyday using a Canon 1Dmark2 (fancy camera that I didn't pay for) and I can promise you that it/I can still make lousy pictures with burned out highlights if I'm not careful and sometimes even when I am careful. It just seems to be part of the digital territory.
Robert Newcomb