U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Digital Negatives and new Epson printers

Re: Digital Negatives and new Epson printers

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Digital Negatives and new Epson printers
  • From: SusanV <susanvoss3@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 10:25:14 -0500

Sandy, thanks for posting your reviews.  Really helpful info.  I'm
still using my 1280, which seems to work well on OHP for polymer
gravure process, but of course I wonder about the new printers...
It's invaluable to have an alphoto person review them for our
purposes.

susan voss
Polymer gravure process trials - http://sssusans-studio.blogspot.com/
www.dalyvoss.com