U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Digital Negatives and new Epson printers

Re: Digital Negatives and new Epson printers

Very hard to say, but if the vertical marks are not there to begin with on the substrate it must be caused by the material moving over some impediment in the printer. Perhaps one of the wheels or rollers has locked up?

Sandy