U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: unsubscribe alt-photo-process-l

Re: unsubscribe alt-photo-process-l

----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy Seigel" <jseigel@panix.com>
To: "Richard Corbett" <richard@rwc.my-bulldog.com>
Cc: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 8:04 PM
Subject: Re: unsubscribe alt-photo-process-l

On Wed, 21 Feb 2007, Richard Corbett wrote:

To all the ladies on this list I say, "Ladies, you were put on this earth for a specific purpose, so do what God indented you to do and look after the chap".
Richard, I think your typo is what Freud would have called a "parapraxis" or, if you prefer, Freudian slip. Indeed God did "indent" us when she made us... Make of it what you will.

My dear sir or madam

'To post once is acceptable but to post twice sounds like carelessness - (C) Mr Oscar Wilde Esq..'

Richard
---
[This E-mail has been scanned for viruses but it is your responsibility to maintain up to date anti virus software on the device that you are
currently using to read this email. ]