U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: solarplate images up on my website

Re: solarplate images up on my website

Xenios' work is hauntingly beautiful.  Thanks for sharing, Susan.

Assuming mottling is a choice for him, he's made it well.

Rest assured there are other possible aesthetic options with polymer as well as copper.  I've never bought into the  "make it work for you" rationale in the face of technical challenges.

Jon

zphoto@montana.net wrote:
SAY WHATTT???
So mottling can merely be an 'artistic choice'???

Thanks for the URL, Susan.

BTW I really appreciate both Jon Lybrook's and Strange Ross'
websites on polymer gravure...link to Ross' is at bottom of
Jon's.
Chris