From: Jack Brubaker [mailto:jack@jackbrubaker.com]
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 8:25 PM
To: alt-phot-process list
Subject: Re: solarplate images up on my website

Chris, Jon, Loris et al,

The original aquatints for copper gravure were done in an aquatint box
to deposit a fine and even dust of rosin. If that method worked well
enough in the past why not create a similar positive by putting black
copier toner in a similar box and depositing it on a sheet of Mylar and
fuse it in the oven. Courser "toners" are made for powder coating if a
courser screen was needed.

Jack