To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 6:29 AM
Subject: My Very Own Stalker

This came to me offlist, one among several from list "bulldog." I'm not
sure that the attachment will transfer. But I can't open an attachment on
this service anyway (this is dial up on the unix shell, text only).  I
notice that it's 912K (tho above it says 909KB) -- which seems a pretty
big file as these things go.

Anyway, I figured it was time for a consult: maybe someone else can
unwrap? If it's rude, as somehow I fear it may be, I shall faint dead away
(then filter the fellow out).

And "rude" or not, it's still a file too large for this service, hence
also rude.

Judy