U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: the humunculus said no

Re: the humunculus said no

Title: Re: the humunculus said no
Judy,

I’m a little late on this one, but I’ll add my suggestion.

You’re checking your email via Terminal, right?  I recommend opening up a new Terminal window and enter this command:
curl –o ~/StochasticScreening.pdf http://www.bsink.com/tech/StochasticScreening.pdf

This will download the pdf file to your home folder on the Mac, then you can open it in Preview.

Unless you’ve got Adobe Acrobat (or some other pdf browser plugin) installed on a Mac, Firefox and Safari (or any other browser) won’t open a pdf, which is likely why you can’t open it with your browser.

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net