U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: OFF TOPIC?

Re: OFF TOPIC?

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: OFF TOPIC?
  • From: SusanV <susanvoss3@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 22:52:10 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;b=DEOoawAF9oKJc9/kvVQ79wp8WxL3UXrNByG0tlmVBc2BGLEjtX5MLW1bi4AxZ+zo94auaew1itn8t1TkWMQZznjKRBTWlr6IpkZbUC0GfyhuPDRp4Rbn6tvkTXkDnDXSd/OgLFcS9aJwEKs51m8Cc27DgB/+QO0TMrue0UsIv+4=

Bob,  This isn't off topic to me.  I'm glad you asked the question,
and I'm looking forward to seeing any answers you get.

Susan