U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Alternative Process Traveling Portfolio

RE: Alternative Process Traveling Portfolio

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: RE: Alternative Process Traveling Portfolio
  • From: "Weber, Scott" <sweber@mail.barry.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 12:09:43 -0500

I just sent the portfolio to Christina Anderson in Montana yesterday. I hope
I didn't keep it for too long. I wanted to share the images with as many of
our students as possible. I was very impressed with the variety of image
making and the quality of prints. I am curious about the Ambrotype, there
was no information as to who made this. If anyone knows can you contact me?

Scott B. Weber
Associate Professor of Photography
Department of Fine Arts
Barry University