U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Tacky attraction< (was Solarplate images...website)

Re: Tacky attraction< (was Solarplate images...website)

Jon,

For much of the work yes, KM73s and OHP. Nearly all of the work I print though has lots of texture, so I guess it's not so evident. I usually leave the vacuum on for at least 3 mins prior to exposure.

Keith.