U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Epson 3800 vs 4800 - any advice?

RE: Epson 3800 vs 4800 - any advice?

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: RE: Epson 3800 vs 4800 - any advice?
  • From: EJN Photo <ejnphoto@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 17:55:21 -0600

I suppose it partly comes down to what else are you going to be doing? I haven’t seen a 3800 neg, but the 4800 is working fine. If you don’t see a need for any of the other added feature you may down size to the 3800 but I have been quite happy with the 4800 for negs and prints.

Eric Neilsen Photography

4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9

Dallas, TX 75226

214-827-8301