U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: offtopic - photoshop problem?

Re: offtopic - photoshop problem?

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: offtopic - photoshop problem?
  • From: SusanV <susanvoss3@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 23:22:37 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;b=ODheoyksA84yMSlyybtblfvo0+xcZppmsDi/11aLndjuJzi7nV7hCjho4udv/swaqvuGzHmfGkFthrDbdI0/k9BfmfHryWuulUnn3fSOSTeYvgMQdRKuzoAuQoacWxlno2t6Irk4Aoupb47tcuB0v1yx9W88NCC6xBhfxqNtJ/c=

Hi Gordon,

First... Has she been using this system without problems in the past?

Second... In photoshop preferences you can set the location of your
photoshop scratch disk.  I partitioned my main drive and set up a
section of it so that PS could always have a clean drive to work
with... nothing else goes there so I could see if stuff was being left
behind.  She would look in PS under EDIT>>Preferences>>>Plug ins and
Scratch disks to find those settings.

susan