U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: venetian blinds, Epson 1280

Re: venetian blinds, Epson 1280

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: venetian blinds, Epson 1280
  • From: SusanV <susanvoss3@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 22:18:43 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;b=dPdg9vtmr4Ziq0a/RicvYidEc3vBgMc+pjK/lbyBT5QRpFaU+mYRcghY5KHCHVYF/hfgzxvOycAX9dh+dMmSREQ06eXi7G/QTGA0ZsXA8gki79E/HEUksL4nafARRCN0QfcD01JV97vjrUanS9FGiFYXXdIsyCwh4lb6keKKQS0=

Hi Don... thanks, and yeah, I've run the head cleaning and alignment
routines and all that.  I even took the case off and did a manual
nozzle cleaning with steamy water and filter paper, etc.  Got lots of
gunk off with that, but I still get the faint horizontal lines.

susan