Re: venetian blinds, Epson 1280
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: venetian blinds, Epson 1280
- From: SusanV <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 22:24:14 -0500
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;b=oeS/w4SfDrm2+LqVq0OhYr+tuixTxXpw1mk4LHIv3qz7Wt54sUGzFt5UeU+CqvE6009Xoxr4vsJGUBUgP6z4MXotBYEh+VB/T52ZrzKHaKJNpsSRYZS9YAG9loqQ4TdIugbs6KhaDiFawCQjs4F+6Sh8nKCzNYQMIVwOZ7XmPoE=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta;h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;b=N4eWVA3FfKBEZL8PNhCI/sYx5IZsO/m9lh3EP9DhaNEYeffqKwzo4u4f3HX3XakDr9FBkgjNo2yEkAmn5GaxflpRtDzl+a0tJKDi7QpTK4/6TUg4vOkbm9EQQ7pXvXTxH6Fvfs4ameGEmKwyqwg4ISv77EnYyozfA2TksDGQq3c=
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sandy... I know you've been testing several printers lately, and I've
been reading your comments with interest. I'm new though, to digital
negatives, so some of it is flying over my head.... some of it is
beginning to sink in. I'm making positives on pictorico ohp, for
making polymer gravures... I'd be interested in knowing which printer
you'd recommend at this point. I would need 13" wide capability.
Thanks for all the testing and reporting you do on this stuff.
gravure blog at www.susanvossgravures.blogspot.com
On 3/2/07, Sandy King <email@example.com> wrote:
Based on my experience with this problem on several Epson printers,
IMHO the only real and true fix is EBAY.
At 9:44 PM -0500 3/2/07, SusanV wrote:
>Can anyone please tell me what to do about my Epson 1280 printing with
>those little horozontal lines... I assume that's what I see referred
>to as venetian blinds? Is there any fix? I'm trying to get some good
>positives on OHP for photogravure, then these darned lines start
>gravure blog at www.susanvossgravures.blogspot.com