U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: venetian blinds, Epson 1280

Re: venetian blinds, Epson 1280

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: venetian blinds, Epson 1280
  • From: SusanV <susanvoss3@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 22:56:46 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;b=bqqedFml/gAePHNJ955QBbJJY1+qSf/5Nxwwh0Sx0iF8OEHeCa1PJA1UYD2Q1Y/Xu1vpKnJC8IegSWplTDQ0wVEazjr+m0rAJ4kwRbi+4/HuuQT8XTjgom9nDYwuxgSGJmykEh1coCnU4OluYSur86vhxPs0dZfTq71D6xdJ1RA=

Hi Mark,

My settings have been: glossy photo paper, and 2880 dpi (it'll print
at 5760... I'll try that).  High speed is OFF, and I did get the
latest driver about a month ago.

I'll try your suggestions about different resolutions, etc...

I've really got to get this thing working well... I just ordered PDN
yesterday, so next week I want to be turning out some seriously good
neg... positives. :o)

thanks,
susan