U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: GOT IT! TNX JUDY

Re: GOT IT! TNX JUDY

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: GOT IT! TNX JUDY
  • From: Judy Seigel <jseigel@panix.com>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 23:02:21 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 2 Mar 2007, BOB KISS wrote:

DEAR JUDY,
	Thanks so much for the book!  I got it yesterday but haven't had a
chance to give it more than a quick skim.  Looks great!  Nice reward for
trying to remember my grammar lessons!
		CHEERS!
			BOB

Hi Bob, Now we know (if we didn't already) that Barbados really is out of this world. I mailed to New Zealand and you at the same time... Guess which arrived first !

Most important of course, it did get there (and before 2008)... ENJOY!

Judy