U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: venetian blinds, Epson 1280

Re: venetian blinds, Epson 1280

Hi Susan,

Keep in mind that increasing resolution may change your exposure times (screen and/or image), with polymer plates at any rate.  My experience with poly plates has been that increasing rez, increases contrast for some reason. Good luck with the microbanding...  Let us know if the head alignment on pictorico helps...

Jon

Ender100@aol.com wrote:
Hi Susan,

Use the highest resolution you can—sometimes that solves the problem.  Also, Don's suggestion of doing the head allignment on Pictorico is a good one...or whatever substrate you are using.

Good luck!

Mark