To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2007 2:44 AM
Subject: venetian blinds, Epson 1280

Can anyone please tell me what to do about my Epson 1280 printing with
those little horozontal lines... I assume that's what I see referred
to as venetian blinds? Is there any fix? I'm trying to get some good
positives on OHP for photogravure, then these darned lines start
showing up.

thanks,
Susan
--
susan
gravure blog at www.susanvossgravures.blogspot.com
website www.dalyvoss.com
---
[This E-mail has been scanned for viruses but it is your responsibility to maintain up to date anti virus software on the device that you are
currently using to read this email. ]

---