U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: venetian blinds, Epson 1280 and other printers

Re: venetian blinds, Epson 1280 and other printers

Hi Don,

You can use a RIP with PDN—though once I noticed a strange repeating pattern in a print made from a negative off a RIP.  As you mentioned, there seems to be no free lunch.  It is a matter of finding a combination with the least problems.  Though I must say, other than the Venetian Blinds, which I solved by getting an R1800, I have very little problem making good negatives.

Mark