U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: venetian blinds, Epson 1280

Re: venetian blinds, Epson 1280

Title: Re: venetian blinds, Epson 1280

Mark,

I have had a 2200 for about 2.5 years, and I just bought a 1400.

Last year I tried the R1800 and returned it because of the low UV blocking of the inks. And I remember getting pizza wheel marks even on Pictorico when printing a desatuated RGB file in color.

Sandy